Join Our Team
Hairstylist/ Creative Director
Joseph Michael's Salon and Spa is searching for the perfect stylist to join our team as Co-Creative Director.
The Joseph Michael's Creative Director embodies the true heart of a hairstylist with their passion, professionalism and talent. They demand the best of themselves and encourage the best in others. They can manage a strong client base while staying on top of trends, cultivating social media images and supporting a cohesive creative vision alongside the Creative Director.
Joseph Michael’s proudly offers competitive commission, signing bonuses, paid vacation, health insurance, AFLAC policies and 401K; all in a solid and supportive salon culture.
Creative Director Expectations:
· Create social media and in-house images for Joseph Michael’s Salon and Spa
· Support Creative Director with all creative projects to present to staff and clients
· Maintain a regular in-salon schedule of three to five days per week
· Attend all salon education
· Be a team player with management and owners, as well as all Joseph Michael's employees
Creative Director Resume Requirements:
· Illinois Cosmetology license
· 4+ years industry experience
· Preferably performing cutting, styling, coloring and texture services
· Established Chicago-based clientele
Part-time Nail Technician
We are seeking a Nail Technician available during the week to accommodate our Nail Department overflow. A Joseph Michael's Nail Technician is professional, committed, reliable and, most importantly, talented!
Part-time Massage Therapist
We are looking for a part-time Massage Therapist passionate about providing exceptional service in a full spa setting. Newly licensed therapists are welcome to apply.
Send resumes to email@example.com or fill out the Intro Application below, and we will contact you soon. Make sure to include the position you are seeking, any experience you have, and a little about yourself, and why you'd make a great member of the Joseph Michael's team.