Walk MS has a special place in our hearts. Joseph Michael’s co-owner, Paul, has been living with MS for over 25 years.
Paul’s tenacious spirit and boundless optimism inspire us every day and are the
reason we are committed to supporting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Ending MS is our mission.
10 Facts about MS
1. Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic, unpredicatbale disease of the central nervous system.
2. More than 2.3 millin people are affected by MS worldwide.
3. Most people are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50.
4. Women are much more likely to develop MS than men.
5. There is no evidence MS is directly inherited.
6. It is challenging to diagnose MS.
7. No two people have exactly the same symptoms.
8. MS symptoms can be invisible.
9. The majority of people with MS do not become severely disabled.
10. MS has no cure.
There’s other ways you can help!
You can also support the national MS Society by donating to, or purchasing a ticket to, the
Women On The Move Luncheon on May 24th at The Drake Hotel.
At this premier event, Chicago-area community and business leaders will come together
to celebrate excellence, achievement and generosity, and to raise funds and awareness to help create a world free of multiple sclerosis.
We will be there, and would love to see you there, too!
Just click here for more information.